The ph meter calibration powder 2 package delivery
- Accuracy up to: ± 0.1PH
- Soilless cultivation technology in plants, the supply of nutrient solution and nutrient solution provided if it contains all the nutrients the plant needs is critical.
- the pH of the nutrient solution PH value that is indirectly affect the validity of the nutrient solution in a variety of elements.
- PH is too high (PH> 7) will result in precipitation of iron, manganese, copper and zinc and other trace elements, especially the greatest impact on iron; PH value of less than 5, since the antagonism of hydrogen ions, the plant's absorption of calcium is blocked cause calcium deficiency, while also absorbing some of the elements which led to excessive plant poisoning.
- Pocket-sized digital pH meter, the introduction of advanced technology and imported components, greatly reducing the volume, reduce costs, maintain the original quality.
- Measuring range: 0.00-14.00PH
- Accuracy: ± 0.2PH ± 0. 1PH (20 Degree)
- Resolution: 0.1PH
- Operating temperature: 0 Degree ~ 50 Degree
- Battery: 3X1.5V (AG13 button battery type)
- Dimensions: 142mm (L) × 29mm (W) × 15mm (H)
- Weight: 51 g (with plastic box 120g or so)
- A glass glass electrode thinner, higher accuracy
- The benefits of calibration powder: Calibration powder shelf life of 5 years.
- PH meter glass electrode is fragile! Do not touch!
The new buy back ph meter has been calibrated, and does not require recalibration.
In the following cases, pH meter must be recalibrated:
- has been used after calibration (or place) for a long time;
- particularly frequent use electrode;
- the measurement accuracy requirements.
pH meter calibration:
- the calibration powder with 250ml of distilled water or purified water open. The pH electrode is immersed in a mixed phosphate pH value of 6.86 standard buffer solution and gently shaken.
- with a small yellow screwdriver, facing pH pen behind the hole, turning left and right can be adjusted calibration potentiometer until the display value is consistent with the standard buffer solution ph value of 6.9 at ambient temperature.
- supra electrodes inserted pH4.00 phosphorus stupid acid potassium sandard buffer solution.
- after about two minutes. The pH value of the display buffer solution should b e compared to the range of allowable error.
Potion Do not dirty, sealed with plastic wrap after calibration can be reused, after calibration with pure water clean, if not often used, in 2 - calibrated once in March!